We are proud to announce we have become licensed to offer Music Together® in our Academy. It has long been proven that early music introduction impacts a young child’s brain and cognitive development, especially in language, speech and reading skills. At Mary Jo’s Performing Arts Academy (MJPAA) we constantly strive to bring to our students the most current research based performing arts education available. Music Together is a developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum that strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult interaction. Moms, dads or caregivers join the child for these sessions. Our nurturing classes allow children to learn fun musical exercises that can easily be shared at home.
In addition to your classes, Music Together tuition includes:
- A professionally recorded CD of the current Music Together song collection
- A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
- A quarterly e-newsletter
- An access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app.
- Access to the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, and more!
- New families receive a booklet, “Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers.” , a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners
8 week session starting week of January 17. Cost is $155.
All Around the Kitchen
Hey Diddle Diddle
May All Children
Riding in the Car
She Sells Sea Shells
Music Together art & logo design copyright ©1992–2018 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark.
Mary Jo’s Performing Arts Academy is licensed by Music Together LLC.
For more Music Together locations: www.musictogether.com